I’m Anne, a 31 year old candle lover and christmas fan. During the pandemic I discovered that it isn’t only fun to burn candles everyday, but it’s also great to make your own candles. As usual I got a little bit too enthusiastic and before I knew it I had dozens of candles and a new business. Canndle stands for high quality hand-poured candles made from rapeseedwax with a lot of love.
Thank you so much for joining in my journey!
Our mission is to let you unwind and relax with the help of our non-toxic ecological candles. Every candle is hand-poured with rapeseedwax. Using rapeseedwax is a more ecological choice because:
- There’s up to 90% less black soot than with paraffin.
- Low carbon footprint because of being produced in Europe (we’re based in the Netherlands) and therefore it doesn’t have to travel as far.
- It helps the bees! They love the nectar from rapeseed flowers.
- It’s non-hazardous for us, our pets and wildlife.
We want everyone to be able to enjoy our candles while still being 100% eco-friendly and sustainable. Not only in our candles, but also in our packaging and shipment.
Want to visit us?
Canndle doesn’t have a fysical store, but you can find us at a range of (christmas) markets in the Netherlands.
- Christmas market IJsselstein 10 December 2022
- Christmas market de IJzeren man (Vught) 17+ 18 December 2022
This was it for 2022! Keep a look at this page to find at which markets you can find us in 2023.
This post is also available in: Dutch